How To Install the SidekicK VSC
With our step-by-step how-to guide, you can install the SidekicK VSC quickly to hit the road and finish up that important DIY project.
- Open front and back passenger windows completely.
- Place a folded towel or soft throw rug over the area where you will mount the SidekicK VSC.
- Place the SidekicK VSC over the door and on the protected area (longest “C” in rear window and shortest in the front window).
- Adjust the distance between “A” and “B” by moving “A” on “B.”
- When snug, align holes in “A” and “B” and insert locking pins.
- Adjust “E” up or down to give you the best fit.
You are now ready to load your product.
- Place all lumber vertically.
- Secure with a bungee cord.
- Check to be sure the load is secure.
- Drive carefully.